Minnesota’s election laws allow you to vote before the Official Election date of August 9. There are two ways to cast your ballot early:
1. Stop by 217 S 3rd St in downtown Minneapolis (near the Blue Line “Government Plaza” stop, and the 5 bus route), with a document that proves your place of residence. Any of these items will work as this proof:
- Picture ID or driver’s license
- Electric bill or phone bill with your name and address on it
2. Have your ballot mailed to you, choose your candidates, then send it back to the County Government Center. To get your ballot, either:
- Call or send an email to Jim Howitt, the Absentee Voting Contact (phone number: 612-348-5151; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit this website and answer the questions about where you live, download and print the form, and send it to the address on the form. In 7 to 10 days, you will receive a ballot that you can mail back to the office.
Save time by voting early! Let us know if you have any questions by emailing Bobby’s campaign team at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP!